Got tagged by Teepah! Oh how I miss her and her chicken obsessed ways!
1.What have you been doing recently?
freaking out about my semester exam grades.
2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
no. I barely use my
3.What happened at 10am today?
I was trying to decide if I should shower this morning because it was really really cold. But I did shower.
4.When did you last cry?
a few days ago when I found out my Algebra 2 result :[
5.Believe in fate/destiny?
no.
6.What do you want in your life now?
a boyfriend who is as cute and funny as Dave the Laugh!
7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
it doesn't rain here. But I normally wear hoodies outside so if there is rain I guess I would put my hood up.
8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
sex,sex,sex,sex! Hahahaha, just kidding. um, sleep.
9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
jeans. the tight but extremely comfy and sexy ones. ;)
10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
a message saying "DIANAH YOU SEXY THING, COME INTO MY BED NOW." It's from Dave the Laugh.
11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
I am not in a relationship but if I was, why would I make it complicated?
12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
I don't think so.
13.What was the last movie you caught?
'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging'! Oh Dave, my baby!
14.What are you proud of?
I know how to say 'I love you', 'I hate you' and 'I'm hungry' in Spanish! I am very proud of that!
15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
'not necessary' from my mama.
16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Naive by the Kooks.
17.Do you have any nicknames?
Dee, Die, Didi, and I almost had DNA as my nickname once.
18.What does the newest text say?
'what time is after lunch? lol around what time?' from Maria.
19.What time did you go to bed last night?
can't remember. around 11 or something.
20.Are you currently happy?
I am currently sick, and happy i suppose.
21.Who gives you the best advise?
Um, not sure, different people gives good advice for different situations.
22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
sometimes. nearly choked on it once.
23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Maria, Astrid and Sheena. Villagio problem.
24.Is something bugging you now?
not really.
25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my dad.
I am gonna tag whoever reads this!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Oh, You're So Naive.
Posted by
Dianah
at
3:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i miss u to0!!!!
DIANAH, u're HORNEY!!!
Post a Comment