Paramore's new song is so awesooooome. I normally don't really like their songs but this one I do! Maybe its because I kinda get it this time. Haha.
I dreamt that I hugged James McAvoy! How awesome is that! I was shopping at some factory/huge kedai runcit (I can't tell) and when I went outside I saw JAMES MCAVOY! With some other people including this guy from my World History class. WEIRD. Cuz I've never said anything to him except for "you went to MCR's concert? Twice? Wow." Anyways, then I hugged James because in my dream we were good friends. But then he was like, "careful, my wife is watching". and there I saw her in a car glaring at us. And I was like oops and then he said "Kay lets go now". And he grabbed my hand! It was such a blisss. Siiiiigh..Haha. That's it I think, either that or I can't remember the rest. Is it possible that my roh and James McAvoy's roh made contact? ......I WISH. Haha.




OH. And I found Ali Cafe here, that's so cool! Because it's a Malaysian brand and all. Well I think so anyways.
Oh and I'm kinda hooked on this tv series 'Kami'. It's pretty interesting and really good for a Malaysian show. 
Random I know. But I got hooked on it all because of Arezou. We were just talking about whose nose looks good.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Fantasy
Posted by
Dianah
at
10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
http:nofl14.blogspot.com
Post a Comment