Title above...is just pure randomnesss. xD
I got some pictuuress. :D
Well at the time anyway.
Yeah, I was THAT bored.
Oh and omg, you have no idea how many people at my school know how to say 'apa khabar'. Even the my counselor knows! First time I met him, he was like 'so where are you from?'
and when I answered Malaysia he was like " OH!, apa khabar!" And I was like wow.
But I got used to it after that because other people were like that too whenever I said I'm from Malaysia. And they were like " OMG, I so wanna go to Malaysia, especially after I saw that 'Malaysia Truly Asia' commercial." Yeah, I know, xD weeeeird.
Today was funny cuz me, Fatin and Fatihah were speaking Malay in front of Amy and she was like 'apa khabar!" the whole time. Haha. It was sooo funny hearing her said that xD. It's fun to speak Malay here cuz nobody knows how bad my accent is, HAHA. Except for the Malaysians here, but they already know my Malay is bad XD.
Well that's all for today kids, I'll upload more soon :DDD
and when I answered Malaysia he was like " OH!, apa khabar!" And I was like wow.
But I got used to it after that because other people were like that too whenever I said I'm from Malaysia. And they were like " OMG, I so wanna go to Malaysia, especially after I saw that 'Malaysia Truly Asia' commercial." Yeah, I know, xD weeeeird.
Today was funny cuz me, Fatin and Fatihah were speaking Malay in front of Amy and she was like 'apa khabar!" the whole time. Haha. It was sooo funny hearing her said that xD. It's fun to speak Malay here cuz nobody knows how bad my accent is, HAHA. Except for the Malaysians here, but they already know my Malay is bad XD.
Well that's all for today kids, I'll upload more soon :DDD
4 comments:
the bus looks cool...
It's pretty tiny actually xD
HEY there's MNG there!!! :D:D
Yeah, I put my telekung in there XD
Post a Comment