Hugh Jackman
You will find out why:
Anne Hathaway was amazing! And I was so happy that he put Slumdog Millionaire in the song!I was like 'wth?' when he said milk.
Vanessa ruined everything. Just by being there. I don't know why,her presence just made it all less soulful. But I didn't mind Amanda Seyfield and Beyonce at all.
I didn't actually watch the Oscars but of course I 'youtube-ed' it and wish I had a chance to watch it. The Oscars this year sounds amazing! And I am so watching Wolverine when it comes out.
Ooh, aaand, I've finished reading Watchmen! The first one anyways. Graphic novels are like the best reading materials EVER. I'm gonna start reading more!
I've also been reading The Mortal Instruments which is a series of books. I've already finished the first one, City of Bones and now I'm on City of Ashes. It's such a good series! And I've found out it's actually quite popular and there's a lot of videos on youtube about it. They used Alexz Johnson as Clary and Alex Pettyfer as Jace (SO HOTT). 
I also watched Stormbreaker on Youtube because I just realized that I've never watched it even though I've read the book. And it was okay-ish. A couple of the characters were really weird and a little too disney-villain-ish, although I did like Jack. And Alex was super cute, but it really bugs me that he looks so young in that movie but so old in Wild Child. Not that I've watched it, just seen him in some clips of the movie.
And now, back to Watchmen. Mathew Goode, they guy playing Rosarch is so freaking young and skinny to play Veidt! Although he got the good-looking part alright. In some parts of the film (I watched some scenes), you can tell he had a bit of a British accent. And Patrick Wilson looks so much like Dan! I didn't think he could pull it off but he did, after putting on a few pounds. And I like how Dr. Manhattan turned out. He's so buff. And cute. And blue.

omg, so many images I have posted.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
The Man That Changed My World
Posted by
Dianah
at
8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment