I really need a change in my life.
Like a new blog layout.
I slept over at Sarah's yesterday with Maria and Astrid. We haven't hang out with Astrid for such a long time. I think the last time we hang was during Sarah's surprise partay.
We went to the pool at the club house because Sarah really wanted to float in the pool with our clothes on just like how Tony and that random girl did in Skins. So we all did, in our jammies, except for Maria, she was wearing her swimming trunks also known as togs, a two piece, and a bikini.
I don't know why I just did that.
Anyways, then this guy who used to hang out with Maria and Sarah in the compound came. his name is James or something and he's like half Scottish and half Sarawakian. Sarah was so happy about that. But you would not have known if he hadn't said so. He knows what paloii means. He looks like a 16 year old to us but he's actually 13 years old. And he's way more mature than the idiots in our grade.
After the swimming we all went into the sauna, including the Scottish - Sarawakian guy. If anybody were to come into the girl's bathroom and looked into the sauna filled with four girls and a guy, they'll... well I was thinking of what happened in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, the book, when an old couple stumbled upon Norah about to give Nick a blow job. And then before they left, the old lady winked at Norah?
ANYWAY
Then we went to the park and talked about making out, prom, if 8th graders really do like to flash (okay that was only me, I couldn't resist since Sarah's 8th grader sister was there, I had to ask) and how immature the guys in our school are. Then me and Sarah went to get food. We ate a slice of pizza each and then we were showing each other our childhood ex-best -friends who turned into sluts on Facebook. It makes me wonder what they think of me now. Maria and Astrid came back later, demanding why we didn't return with food for them. I went to pray after that and when I was done Sarah and Astrid were missing because Sarah was doing her thing again, where she lies down on the road until cars come just like in the Notebook. Only there's no traffic lights because it's in our compound.
Me and Astrid were still hungry even after the pizza so we ate Maggie. Chicken flavooured. Then we put Astrid to sleep because she was super tired and then we watched House Bunny. It was better than I expected, really cute and funny. And Tyson Ritter wasn't bad in it. Although the man/woman Zeta kinda bothered me. I was trying to figure out if he/she really is a girl. Hugh Hefner can't act but Anna Faris was so funny!
We slept at like 12.30, which is pretty early I guess for a sleepover.
I wish I can be like the kids in Skins where they can just go out anywhere and stay the night without their parents worrying. And then they'll get drunk and pass out naked (I can never do that) or in their underwear. Or they would get tickets to fly to America because they 'don't want more shit to happen'. That was a spoiler by the way for whoever that hasn't watched Skins Season 2 yet.
I feel so old. I'm one of the few people in my grade who's turning 17 this year. :S
Me and Astrid are planning to have our birthday parties together. She was supposed to have hers after Spring Break but alas, she fell down a waterfall and had to walk with crutches. But shes fine now and she wants a 'vampire night' party or something.

That... scared me a little. But I felt like putting a picture here and I couldn't find the one with Tony in it.
read the signs see the lights they're so pretty .'
0 comments:
Post a Comment