Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Someowhere Only We Know.

Only 35 more school days until summer! According to Jessica.

And 'only' 17 Mrs. Painter's classes to go. According to one girl. I swear that woman is crazy.

And I am so tired. It's only because I am actually sweating now in P.E because we're playing badminton this month and it's really easy for everyone. Although I'm still like the worst player in the class. x)

Sarah told me how some of the guys in our school asked a girl to the prom. It was soooo sweet. It made me sad because those things only happens to some people and I'm definitely not in that category!

This one (reallyreallyreally hott) guy in my bio class asked his girlfriend (who I think was in my art class last semester) to the prom by rearranging glow in the dark stars to say 'PROM?' on her bedroom ceiling and she replied by rearranging them into a 'YES!'

And the Student Council President put a goldfish in this girl's locker saying that she's the only 'fish in the sea' for him. Something like that.

And this other guy in my Arabic class asked his girlfriend by writing it on his baseball. And she saw it when he asked her to take it out for him. Which made me wonder what would happen if she hadn't seen the writting on it. x)

Theres this girl. I liked her at first but now....I kinda don't like her. She's pretty annoying and she likes to push my head. I mean it's okay if you're close to me, like I don't mind Maria doing it, but she doesn't know the first thing about me. And once when I was about to put a tiny cookie in my mouth she took it from me and laughed. She laughed her evil laugh while chewing the tiny cookie that Sarah gave me. Well it sounded like an evil laugh to me. A really annoying one. And she NEVER does her homework. She always copies me and when we had a project to do, all she did was like one drawing. And when I wanted to look at the website for more info she was like 'waaaaaaait, this is my friend's email account let me prank mail someonee!!!' and we had like freaking 15 min. to finish it and we barely even started that time.

I was gonna post my weird dream here but I decided not to, because then this post would be too random. I shall do it in the next post. When I'm not too tired.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com