Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Abi!

Today is Abigail's sweet 16. ;)

So happy birthday!

She's one of the few people in this world (well at least the ones I have met) who can make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. And she also happens to be my Siameese twin, we both like the same things and we have excellent taste in guys too, ;). I was in a pissed off mood at first today but now I feel sad because this Sunday will probably be the last time I'll see her, since I'm leaving in 3 weeks.We've been through a lot together and she will always be one of my besties forever no matter what. Even if we are going to be even further away from each other :(









And I'm sorry I can't go out with you on your birthday today, or go to Emilie's house. But we'll see each other this Sunday right?

And long live the Martin-Miller-Iero Pet Sanctuary!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Hey.. Thanks!! I can't see the photos, cause my comp is too retarded..

& you'll always be one of my besties too! (: we won't be TOO far away... maybe a few hundred thousand kilometers. But hey. That's what the airplane was invented for.
(i'll probably be saying something different in 3 weeks time)

 
template by suckmylolly.com