YAY, it's merdeka! But I can't exactly celebrate it though, seeing as there is no way I can go see the Shah Alam parades today like I do every year. But I did managed to get a glimpse of the fireworks at midnight. At first I didn't see or hear any fireworks but then Aisyah smsed me to take pictures of them and suddenly they appear out of nowhere outside my window. Aisyah has magic hands. I took a lot of pictures but only like 10 of them looks decent. The fireworks were quite far away so I had to zoom to the max.
So in the spirit of merdeka!

Malaysia has achieved so much in the past few years and I'm really proud of it. Especially in the Olympics, I was really awed at Lee Chong Wei's mad badminton skills.
Oh and thanks Aisyah for the picture but I can't download it. My phone is crap. :S
And sorry but I can't download the pictures of the fireworks from my phone. :(..
NOW, on an unrelated topic. Dina came over today to say goodbye since tonight's my last night at home. And we found out that FRANKENSTEIN added me on his top friends list in myspace! me and Dina freaked! I mean I have never, I mean NEVER gave him a comment or a message. So maybe I'll just keep on doing that. For those who don't know, Frankenstein happened to be one of my heroes so I am deeply honored to be on one of his top friends. :D...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
MERDEKA.
Posted by
Dianah
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment