Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cramps...

I had track yesterday and cross country the day before and I went swimming just now with Sarah. So yeah, craaaamps. SOMEBODY... told me that the cramps would go away if I 'seized the pain'. And I did, but it just kept coming. And when I told my mom this, she said 'yeah, you have to seize the pain'. o.O..
I have track tomorrow :(...Ohh well, it does feel good after a while. I could actually concentrate on Algebra!






Haha, those are pictures of Dina, Arezou and Sabeela while I was chatting with them. And the reason that they have their arms up in the air like they just don't care is because I told them to dance! And they actually did! HAHA.
I miss you guys...:(
Aaaand, someone has a big day tomorrow...*winkwink*

2 comments:

NDinaKZ said...

DIANAH!! u too the picture 0_0 hahah thats why u were quiet! ,lol

Dianah said...

HAHAHA, yeah! I was like, I HAVE to take this! Haha.XD
That's why I kept asking u guys to dance!

 
template by suckmylolly.com