Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smilie Day :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMZ!!

I told you I'd make a birthday post for ya :D.. Since I can't give you a pressie.
You're 16 now, like me! We're the big boys!
I hope you're day wasn't as bad as you predicted. And if it was, I hope this post would make you feel better.






I can't find anymore of our pictures together :(, sorry...we should have taken loads before we left, but you know how bad I am with picture taking. ><

You're my bestie and will always be :)
It's funny how unalike we were at first, at least that's what I think anyway, but now we're like Siamese Twins. Which is what some people called us at Cahaya XD
Oh and also because of the fact that we have telepathy. I really wish we can hang at the same school together then we can like, face our shit together. ><
Oh, and you're also one of the few who knows me like a sister and doesn't care if I suddenly do something stupid from out of the blue. I swear it's a problem I got. Sometimes I just don't think I before I do stuff. XD

I really, really, really miss yoouuu. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! But we shall see each other again!

Dianah said...

Yess, yes we shall. Only in like 7 months! XD
Unless u count skype. haha!

 
template by suckmylolly.com