Today was my bdaaaaay.
But my mom taught me not to believe in celebrating it too much because it's not really encourage in Islam! Mainly because it's like you're celebrating your hour of death coming nearer. Something like that.
It was an okay birthday, I've had better, but worse too, so it's all gooood. The wishes I got on Facebook made me happyyy. Although I feel sort of old, and people keep telling me that I don't look 17 at all, I look more like a 15 year old. I've gotten worse though, some guy thought I was like 12 or something.
This Friday, Astrid and I are kinda doing a joint bday partay, and it's VAMPIRE theme. Hehehehe. It will be so ghotic!
EDIT://
I went out to TGIF with my familyyy for my bday. :)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
The Day They Feel Good.
Posted by
Dianah
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment