I AM ANGRY.
And it makes Maria happy. Grrr.
So I couldn't use the camera right. ONCE. Okay, maybe twice, or three times. But the thing is, nobody told me the right button to press after the first time I got it wrong, even after I ask. And another thing is, I let them use my house, my frozen fish, my ketchup sauce and my lame acting for their sure-to-get A++++++ video, while I haven't even started filming mine and it's due in two fucking days.
I seriously doubt any of them are going to help me with my video.
I actually have better things to do, like......I don't know.... homework, projects. I have three projects due this week.
And I hate kiss-ups. They have absolutely no effect on me. In fact they actually make me angrier.
What's worse is that I didn't get enough sleep last night. So I'm grumpy. I'll be grumpy all day. But it's okay, my European friend, Maria is here.
Monday, May 18, 2009
One Step Closer
Posted by
Dianah
at
7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment