Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paintballing

I can't think of any non-straightforward catchy title. I'm too exhausted.

I went paintballing with Astrid, Jessica, Sheila, Mildew and some other people. I was so scared at first because the first time I witness this 'sport' was during one of my sis's friend's birthday party. The little 12 year-olds came out crying afterwards. Partly because they didn't have proper gear.

And what I found out is....yeah, getting hit by paintballs kinda hurts, and this is WITH full gear. I got hit in the eye, but that's not as bad as getting hit in the mouth which is quite disgusting because you'd taste paint. But other than that, I didn't get hit bad. I'm bruises-free. Which is a shame because I only came out with these things that look like huge mosquito bites, the signs of a weak Asian paintballer. Asians are too delicate for such a sport! And Jessica doesn't count, she's 3/4 Canadian.I told her to be gentle with me!

We played for like three rounds and I actually managed to be the last and second last standing in my group! My group lost all rounds though. Except for the last one which Sheila and I did not take part in. x), Says a lot about what I had to offer for my group.It was really fun, I felt like I was in an action movie! Shooting the 'bad guys' and what not. And they had like tyres, old (REAL)cars and some blue things that looks like oil tank or something.Which made it all the more realistic.

Astrid's dad gave me a ride home, and he's pretty funny. He was laughing at the compound guards for getting left and right mixed up. I couldn't stop laughing too.

I guess that would be the last time I see Astrid in a loooong time. I'm sure we'll meet again. I think. Well I know for sure I'll be visiting Canada at least ONCE in my life. So yeah, I'll be visiting Emilie too so it's all gooood. I have Canadian peeps.

I just realized it's my 100th post. Yay, 100th post!

Here's a an unofficial music video of Kids by MGMT.It got really popular on the net and the director of the MGMT videos saw it and asked the people who starred in the video and the guy who directed the video to be in MGMT's Electric Feel video. I think the video is pretty awesome. You have these two people in painted masks who are like complete opposites of each other. The girl is all hyper and jumpy while the guy is just like cool and head bobbing. They go well together. I can't stop watching it for some reason. It looks so....artsy?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com