Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson died from a heart attack in his rent home in California on June 25th.
I think he is one of the coolest and most talented artists and will always be. You have to be if you had accomplished what he has!I also refused to believe all those allegations of him molesting children and everything. I am not a huge fan of him like my mom or Tianna is (this girl in my school who would beat people up for insulting him) but I have always respected him, for the music he had created and for what he had to go through.

If the rumours about him converting to Islam around three months ago is true, and he remained a Muslim until yesterday, then InshaAllah he is in peace. :(

His last announcement:


This is a video of Jermaine Jackson (his bro.) on Michael Jackson's death:



I'm not even that big of a fan, but I feel so sad! He was just about to start his final tour in two weeks.

I was just contemplating death two nights ago after Sarah told me about this hot Aussie guy who just died? And also after watching Grey's Anatomy where Izzie got another tumor or something. It just made me think, anyone can die anytime. I can die tomorrow while feeding Chandler or something and no one would see it coming!Well now they would because I've just mentioned it.

I... am gonna download some Michael Jackson songs now. I just realized I've never done so.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com