Monday, June 15, 2009

You Know What I Hate?

People who shows off what they do for a living.

My grand uncle came to Doha a few days ago because Al Jazeera wants his intake and help on "insert whatever name here". He is now in my house and I had to eat Burger King with him a few minutes ago. But I managed to escape. I knew when he asked about my ambition we were in for a long one. He was shocked to know that I do not have an ambition. He asked me "So what are you gonna do in your life? Who's gonna support you when your parents are gone.?" I wanted to say something stupid,like how I was thinking of becoming a hobo and live in Sarah's 6 bedroom mansion, but he's kinda intimidating, and my dad was giving me a look. So I just responded with a I-haven't-thought-of-that-yet. And he was just like: then think of it now!

And then he started going on about his life. How he is happy that wherever he goes he sees people turning on the TV 3 channel and reading the Harian (or something like that) newspaper and stuff. Because he's the founder of those things.But no one really watches that anymore unless they don't have a choice, and everyone reads the Star nowadays! He also talked about how he once owned a CIMB bank, and that's how my mom got a job there.And how he was the first person to give Siti Nurhaliza an award for her music (my dad's input was "ohhh ho, datuk pakai baju batik kuning haritu!", that was weird) and how he knows the president of the Philipines, South Africa, Vietnam, etc... He doesn't know Obama though.And as much as I really didn't like to listen to him bragging, he kinda has a point. I have to think of what I want to do now! Besides becoming a hobo. But I don't know what I want to do!

Right now all I can think of is becoming a television series producer/director.And since my grand uncle has made TV 3, maybe he can be of use to me! But I think this ambition is only because I've been watching three Gossip Girl episodes a day for three days now.....BUT WHY NOT? I have experiences! I've been in plays, I've written scripts for plays, I've watched plays, and I've watched a lot of TV series!Wow. In that case, anyone can be a television series producer! Of course I would need loads of money.I should start saving now. I also have to start saving money so I can go clubbing with Maria in Spain. She said she'd kill me if I don't.

So my television series would be about....LIFE IN DOHA. The characters would be based on me, Sarah and Maria. I'm pretty sure I've discussed this with them before and they agreed that it would be quite an interesting show. Because we have traumatizing and dramatic problems just like the ones in the O.C! Sarah would be the Marissa of our show because she's always having problems. While Marissa's is love and death related, Sarah's problems are school items related. She is always losing her stuff, which is almost as dramatic! And our lives have some comedy in it like in Friends and society here is pretty high class just like the society in Gossip Girl, only our society consists of the Arabs. Famous abaya and camel perfume brands would sponsor and be featured in my show for sho'.

My series would be awesome!


Our promo poster would look something like that, only the guys would look a little different. One of them would be a short Canadian with fluffy hair and the other one would work in Starbucks. HAHAHAHAHA.


Sarah, Maria and I would look something like this when we go to our own premiere. I will look like the normal one, that is the one on the left. Sarah would be the excited one and Maria would be the one on the right. Because she's the one who likes to wear a lot of make up.



Okay I'm gonna watch Gossip Girl again.

"B , this is madness."
"Madness? This. Is. Constance!"

2 comments:

Sya Leto said...

nice ambition dianah ;)
well maybe u can squeeze me in ur show? hahaha! i want to be ur cotton candy with green n purple lasers! that will be awesome!
and and foursome maaan!

r u serious ur uncle didnt knw hus Obama? hahaha. chill man. its good for your health when u show off u knw heehee!

owh, I REALLY LOVE your blog's Songs!!! :DD

Dianah said...

Hehehehe thank you! you have good music taste then ;)

and hahahaha i meant that my uncle doesn't know him personally. How can anyone not know obama!!

And yes of course u'll be in my show!I'm sure the viewers would love the foursome part. and who to do it better with than you! The expert ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com