Monday, August 17, 2009

Hi My Name Is Charlie

My Chemical Romance is going to Aussie for a show and hopefully they won't stop by at Malaysia. And the reason being is that I am selfish and I don't want them to stop by in Malaysia in February when I won't be able to see them!

Anyways, I have found a new actor to admire: Anton Yelchin.

I am not sure how good he is of an actor, but his performance in Charlie Bartlett was really great. He made his character seem charming and lovable instead of annoying despite his unexplainable personality.I think he would be able to pull off Holden's character if they ever made a movie for Catcher in the Rye. The movie is about this not-so-normal kid (I'm sure all of us can relate to that) who got kicked out of private schools and so he was forced to go to a public school where he gain popularity by being everyone's psychiatrist.Kat Dennings and Robert Downey Jr (IRON MAN) is in it too.


His office.



Sooo Fred Weasley.

And speaking of Anton Yelchin, he's going to be in the movie New York, I Love You. If you've seen Paris, Je'taime, this movie is like that only it's based on people in New York. If you've seen the trailer, he's the one sitting on the bench saying how much he loves New York.There will be other famous people there too, Shia Labeouf and Orlando Bloom to name a (very) few. If you want the whole list, check out IMDb. And next year, they will make Shanghai, I Love You.
Obviously, this branch of movie is going to continue.

Kuala Lumpur, Ku Cintamu?


I really think I should just make this blog into a movie reviewing website or something. I never seem to blog about my life.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com