So I was helping my dad with dinner. He was frying some shrimps. He had already cleaned and skinned them from their shells. I then went to the sink to wash some bowls and that's when I saw these string like objects hanging in the sink. I pick one of them and put them in the bin. My dad then informed me that they were shrimp poop. And that's when it all started.
I started feeling like I was going to be sick and this odd sensation of numbness crept up my neck and onto the back of my head. I suddenly had a huge headache and I started to see black patches everywhere. And I felt like I was falling down into a black bottomless pit.
So I went to sit down.....
and I felt better...
hehehe...
It wasn't that dramatic.
okay it wasn't dramatic at all.
but I'm updating on Sarah' s request, (but who doesn't want to read about Leighton Meester's sex tape?)
and since I do not have anything to talk about, I decided to exaggerate the highlight of my day. Discovering that it wasn't shrimp poop after all, it was just this thing that was in their spine or something.
I'LL UPDATE ON EVERYTHING ELSE LATER.
when I feel like it.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I Have Shrimp Shit Phobia
Posted by
Dianah
at
10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment