Martin from Boys Like Girls has some sick traditional Malay moves. There's a vid of him and Paul dancing like true Malaysians on his blog. I've been to that restaurant before. I didn't get dragged to be forced to dance though. I think they only pick the white people who of course won't know how to do the Malay dance. Although Martin seems to be a pro at it.
Watch it here: http://www.martinsays.com/
Today I finished my puasa ganti-ing. It wasn't that bad. I spent the day watching stuff with Sarah. We made sexual jokes about A Walk To Remember, (not that I don't find the movie heart breaking) it's like the Secret Garden all over again. And then we watched some 90210 episodes, where I kept asking questions that I know were not gonna be answered.I think I'm hooked on this show, but Annie is so annoying. I hated her by the 3rd episode.
Oh and we also tried getting rid of my humongous zit. Which to my opinion just got bigger.
THREE DAYS AWAY FROM THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND IT HAS TO POP OUT LIKE THIS??
Oh, cruel world.
I don't think I've had one as big as this before, seriously.
Anyways after Maghrib, I went to Applebees with the family for Marsya's bday. Her birthday is actually not until next week but my mom doesn't want to go out during the fasting month.
The food was sooooo good! I love the mash potatoes. And I was horrified when these waitress came and started singing this not-so-catchy birthday song. It was for Marsya of course, but I told my mom to NEVER, ever do that for me -again,she has done it to me before- because they all look pretty miserable when they do it, and it's embarrassing. Although Marsya seems to like it, just goes to show that she loves to watch people in misery. I keep telling my parents she's evil, but they never believe me. She tried to make me choke on water a few times.
EDIT:// I wasn't going to watch it, but after this video, full of abs and more abs, I think I will. Sorry Sarah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment