Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drunk Pioneers

Yesterday was funn. I had Dina, Aisyah and Zu, my Shah Alam homies, over because Marsya and her friends would take over the house. We played guitar, I learned a Paramore sing and "Kiss Me'! I missed playing guitar, :(...and if I had mine then mine, Aisyah's and Dina's guitar would be the 3 Ps! Pudding, Peanut and Pie! Hahaha. We are so cute xD.

We also watched 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' which was wayy better than I thought it would be. The guy in it who was also from that Terabithia movie was soooo hott! The effects were pretty lame though. And a 'Walk to Remember' was soooo sweet. I wanna watch it again!
Me and Dina played Life and I woooon. We ate pizza and a ginger bread house. My mom got it for free. Don't ask.

At one part we sang like drunk pioneers to 'My Heart' and then my cousin suddenly walked in and find us teenage girls playing with guitars in the living room. It was pretty embarrasing, hahaha xD.

Oh, we did a lot of fooling around too with the webcam. I will post them all on Facebook and Blogger later because my internet here is pretty slow.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com