AND WE DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS!
Ahh, I just have to post the video here! Jorm (the one in a red jersey) is waay adorable. Don't the two guys just remind you of those kindergartens who concentrates so hard when they are forced to sing, dance and be expressive while doing it at a school concert? I've had enough experience to know what that looks like.
Anyways I have just bought my new Pudding. I wanted something fancy at first but I just settled for a plain - looking (but beautiful, well it's beautiful to me!) one instead.

Yes, that is my loveleh Pudding. Which looks ALMOST like the original Pudding.

That is my guitar pick which I had named Teaspoon. Yes I am a little weird, and yes that is me with bed hair and flannel jamies. I am cool like that.

That is my guitar fingers/nails. See, where I have so expertly circled, is where my nail kind of chipped off, hence I do not need to use nail clipers no more.
My guitar teacher has actually told me that my nails aren't meant to be playing guitars. This is because I have another layer of skin under my cuticles and even if I try to cut them (which I wisely did), it hurts. And he said that if I am not careful, whenever I press too hard in the middle of my nails, it will paralyze me. And this guitar teacher was the one who only taught me twice because I had to move to Qatar and he was also my second teacher since my first one moved to Sarawak. I wonder why my first teacher didn't tell me about this.
Oh well, it certainly did not stop me. I mean sometimes my fingers does feel like it's on fire, but I have never felt any part of my body paralyze.
Oh well, it certainly did not stop me. I mean sometimes my fingers does feel like it's on fire, but I have never felt any part of my body paralyze.
1 comments:
dammit pudding is sooo hott btw hw did u do the circle thing on ur nail?
Post a Comment