Dial-up internet is bloodeh annoyiing.
Anyways, for those who don't know, I've been staying at a hotel for a week or two and now I'm at my house using a dial up for internet. It's freaking slow.
Ohh and most of my cats are here. Three of them are missing though :(..
Mmm, let's see, went out with my homies to the Curve. It was really really fun, I must say I was pretty perky because I was kinda sleepy..Hahaha. Anyways, I also watched Twilight. Overall, I liked it, but...Kisten Stewart did not act like the Bella I imagined. I mean she got the traumatized and internal conflict thing going on, but Bella was supposed to be more expressive than that. And I didn't find anything charming about Bella in the movie. Edward was played out okay, although I would have preferred if Robert Pattinson didn't make it too obvious that Edward was pretty vulnerable.
I love, love, love the baseball scene and Jasper! He was hotttttt. Yes, with 6 't's. I'm starting to dread going back to school and to the cold weather of Doha. I'm already starting to have a flu here. I'll probably have pneumonia when I get to Doha.
Oh, oh OH...I also bought THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD. It was amaaaaziiiiing. I can't stop watching it!! Frank is also amazing. I think I'm in my MyChem obsession phase again.
I'm starting to wear a lot of black now too. o.O
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
The Phase That Pays.
Posted by
Dianah
at
5:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment