Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Magnificent Mutts.

http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/71196 .

If you wanna help furry friends, click the link above!
I found out about this site through a certain famous drummer who happens to have a blog.

And I almost forgot!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANIS AND LIYANA! The coolest twins I know! Well probably the only twins I know. Hahaha. All the same, Hanis is one of my homies. She's one of my dawgs. You dig? She can beat yo ass if you are all up in her grill! AND SHE IS ONE MUTHA FUCKING GANGSTA.

Hehehe, now everyone is afraid of you Hanis! Haha, just kidding! I watched too many gangsta videos. Hanis is really really sweet, one of the few people that I really like (you should feel honored!) and gangsta, which is a good thing, cause I like gangsta people. Just take a look at all those Eminem songs on my itunes. Okay there's only three...but whatever.

Now that you guys are sixteen, don't get too carried awayy. Hehehe.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com