
That is me....when I will try out for Varsity Soccer tomorrow. Yes you can laugh.I laughed too. But soccer is my only hope! Only hope for filling out the stupid CAS forms by tomorrow. THE WORLD IS CRUEL. I was counting on that play to get me out of soccer!
Now compare this trailer:
to this:
The second one is a fan made one as opposed to the first one and it is the reason why I wanna watch it, besides the fact that Joseph Gordon - Levitt is in it! He was cute in 10 Things I Hate About You!And I wanna watch 500 Days of Summer too!Sarah gave me a good idea, maybe I should get myself the H1N1 and get quarantine in my own house, then I would get to watch movies and Gossip Giiiirl!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Fail
Posted by
Dianah
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment