'well let me fill your glass' - Kevin Rudolf
So I didn't get into the play. But I'm really not upset about it which kinda surprised me because I really wanted to get in. I guess it's because I kinda knew I wasn't going to. Teehee.
BUT, I got some invitation to NHS (National Honor Society thing). Only to apply though, so I probably won't get in either, hahahaha.
Me and Sarah has came up with our own 90210 cast in school;
Liam:
The Liam at our school is not hot though, although other people thought so. He is however in a way just like Liam because he looks like a trouble maker kinda kid and in class he looks like he doesn't even pay attention, but then he would suddenly blurt out big scientific words like ESSENTIALLY ARBITRARY. Now all we need to know is if he drag races with like Liam does, only since it's Doha it will be with all those crazy rich Arabs.
Ty Collins:
Yes, there's even a Ty Collins. Well according to Sarah they look alike because of their eyes, I don't see it though. He is Ty Collins because he is a pretty mean guy, according to Sarah anyway. I haven't actually talked to him. And everyone thinks he's hot, which is weird, because he doesn't look like it to me at all. Oh and he used to live in Malaysia truly Asia.
Dixon:
Maria's guy, she thinks he's hot. I think he's just cool looking like Dixon, so that is what we shall call him.
and finally...
Ethan:
The Ethan we found is the cutest thing ever! And he seems like a really nice and quiet guy and he's really good at sports just like Ethan. Everyone thinks he's a babe, and so do we. Hahaha.
When we left for assembly we notice all out 90210 cast were sitting in the same area, except for Dixon he wasn't there. It was kind of comical.
And I hate Theory of Knowledge, more than I hate Physics. That is saying something.
Why must she look at me like I was a criminal when all I did was forget to bring some papers! It was a one time thing!! Grrr.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Looks Like A Million Cash
Posted by
Dianah
at
10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment