Sunday, September 6, 2009

So Long Soccer.

I don't have to do soccer! I am so happy! It turned out just the way I was hoping for. I was in a bad mood because of the soccer tryout and was telling Sarah in Physics how I wish they would take me as a replacement for some people who have dropped out of the play(for some reason they rather do sports). And like 30 seconds later in the announcements they asked me to see Mr. Fosdick regarding the play characters. And so I got to be a dancer! Which counts for creativity and action hours!! I'm so happy I don't have to do soccer! Fatin was pissed at me because I wassn't going to try out with her and I would have gotten mad at her for being so stupid but I really don't care. I don't have to do soccer!!

Oh and some Freshman/Sophomore was making a scene outside my Chem class. Apparently she was choking on a piece of croissant. Some teachers (including my Chem teacher) and the school nurse went to help her. It was scary, the sounds she made. What was she doing eating outside the cafeteria during Ramadan anyway?

I have chocked on fish bones before, I thought I was gonna die but my grandma made me swallow a rice ball. I was seven.

And you know how I said that the Ty Collins at my school wasn't hot? Well now I see why everyone think so! He has the cutest smile ever! And his voice is pretty nice. Hahahahah, but Ethan is still hotter. I'm trying to get Sarah to make him one of 'us'.

Whatever we are, hahahaha.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com