PHYSICS IS A STUPID SUBJECT.
I can just kill whoever invented it the way the Spartans kill those Persians.
YES I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY HOMEWORK.
I tried asking my dad but it just pissed me off even more because he got me more confused with his talks of tangents and whatnot.
And I watched 300 today for the first time, I can see why everybody were crazy about it, it's an amazing movie.
Anyways I'm going for an acting audition for the play tomorrow, I hope I don't choke.
I went for the dancing one a few days ago.
Harzan: Hey Dianah my friend went for the dancing audition too.
Me: Who, Sandy?
Harzan: Yeah and she said you're a pretty good dancer.
Me: She did?
Harzan: Yeah but I think she was being sarcastic.
Me: Who, Sandy?
Harzan: Yeah and she said you're a pretty good dancer.
Me: She did?
Harzan: Yeah but I think she was being sarcastic.
I'm not sure if he was joking or not, but the audition was hard and I think I did an Ultra Man pose at one point, so I wouldn't blame her.
Wish me luuuuuck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment