The air-shipment arrived today. And... Puding is broken. :(
In loving memory of Puding.
This just made me more pissed, I was so looking forward to playing it. They better pay back for what they did to my baby. Anyways, for those who are crazy about the Jonas Brothers -*cough*Emily Cheah*cough*- there's one guy at my school who looks EXACTLY like Nick Jonas. I saw him at the library and would have taken a picture of him but that would be weird. I don't wanna scare the poor kid.
Anyways, besides family and friends, I am also missing my children.
Their names are -deepbreath- Maxxie, Mewie, Louie, Weasley, Jolie and Penelope.
I mish them so, :(..
2 comments:
Aww~
they better pay that back! and buy you a new one ^^
i mish u too.. though u dont mish meh... >.<
jk2
Aww of ocurse I miss you tifa!!
Post a Comment