Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not the best day of my life

Today was my first day of school. >< . It wasn't yesterday because I came late so I had to register today. It turned out I'm in Grade 10! Because it's more beneficial for me, which I did agree on. Sorry Emilie, :(. Guess we cannot go to uni together.

My first period was English and the moment I met the teacher I hated her already because she just had that LOOK. And after that I had even more reason to hate her because she asked me if I wanted to introduce myself which I politely declined and THEN, she rolled her eyes at me when I did not understand what she was saying. Oh and my algebra teacher is related to her - I think - and he's boring but he seems nice.

Anyway after Fatin found out I was in her grade, she helped me out, helping me to find my classes and pushing me into her friends so I had somebody to talk to. I couldn't even find my locker, let alone the classes. I don't know what I would have done without her. I met some people in different classes whose names I forgot, thankfully not all of them. OH and Dina, my art teacher's name is DINA. But she doesn't look anything like you, haha. And the higlight of my day was when I saw this guy in my art class with a half shaved head. It was WEIRD. Me and Hidayah felt like taking the scissors and cutting it all off. Hidayah is from Malaysia too, apparently we've met in America before. :]

And I know I said I would post my add. today but I'm still not sure what it is.
What I know so far is : No. 97, Bamboo Street, Pearl Nine.

Yeah, that's all, xD.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com