Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grr, Voltaire

I'm updating again because... I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL VOLTAIRE'S QUOTE MEANS!

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."

I don't get it!! And if I don't find out soon and post it on my school
s website, I'm dooomed. It's part of my grade!
Grrrr.

I hate Qatar, I hate my life, I'm gonna wear eyeliner, black clothes, listen to Marilyn Manson and give the finger to everybody I see. Okay maybe I won't, I'm too chicken to do that. And you're not allowed to give the finger in Qatar, or else you'll get deported or something. Pshh.

Anyways, I was in my room and looking out the window when I saw a bunch of kids jumping up snd down on my neighbour's trampoline and a soccer ball flew right over it. All I could think was, "Idiots". Cuz I was in a bad mood. And then later Harzan came back while I was in the kitchen and he was like:

"Hey Dianah, I was at my friend's house just now"
[Me microwaving some stuff]
"Really, cool"
"Yeah, they had a trampoline."
"That was you?"
"Yeah, and Ty. My friend"
"OH"
[Me thinking at least he wasn't stupid enough to play soccer where it can hit the windows]
"Oh and I played soccer too".

Anyways, turns out that trampoline guy is actually my friend's brother.

And I'm still surprise that there are still some people from Seksyen Nine who remembers me and add me on Myspace. And even more surprising is that some of these people who added me are the ones who I thought was kinda cute. Teehee.

Anyways, I'm sad and I feel emo. :(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com