SUCKS.
I don't even have the mood to finish it. It's boring, nonsensical, and poorly plotted. I don't even like Edward anymore. I mean, who actually bites a pillow while having sex and get feathers exploding out of it. And who would ask their girlfriend's admirer to convince her to let him knock her up with a half werewolf half human baby? Isn't that just as bad as a half vampire half human baby? Geez. Sorry for the spoilers.
The story also seemed like Stephenie Meyer just made it up along as she writes. The story also has a lot of sex in it, like some fan fiction written by a sixteen year old.
This is not meant to be an offense to the people who actually like the book. It's just what i think of it. I'm seriously disappointed with Stephenie Meyer.
It's not worth reading.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Breaking Dawn...
Posted by
Dianah
at
8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment