Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sandcastles without the sand

I'm in Qatar now and I got internet! YAY.

On the plane, I watched Indiana Jones 4, FINALLY! Now my life is almost complete, I just have to watch The Dark Knight, and Twilight, and Harry Potter. Oh and Sex and the City is dead boring, the only interesting part was when the dog was humping a pillow.

And, and as soon as I got off the plane, I felt the heat wave, and it was only 6 a.m! i think I could see the heat wave too. Or maybe I was just sleepy. But anyway, the point is it was HOT. Here are random pictures I took on the way to the new house.



At the Qatar airport, everyone has to ride in the bus from the airplane to the airport even though it was only 3 seconds away because it was so hott.



They had Pizza Hut here!


ALL the houses look like sandcastles. But nice ones of course. ;)


This is how my house looks like, which is better than what I had expected.


Um, I'm still not sure what my house add. is but I know my house number is 97, xD.

1 comments:

Nur Hanis Abdullah said...

hey. i'm glad you have arrived, safely. i'm so sorry i didn't call to say goodbye.. i just never knew you were leaving so soon.. anyways.. i just dropped by to let you know that you are the main element of one of my blog entries..so do come and visit yeah, thanks.

 
template by suckmylolly.com