Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Perfect Denial

Because of popular demands - Okay, only Hanis's - I'm updatiiing! Haha, just kidding, I know i dont have a popular demand.

Emilie totally gets me. And I totally get her blog. Yeap.
I thought I was fine and that I'm not depressed and all. But the truth is I am depressed and most of all, I'm lonely. And like what the fake Dianah on the chatbox there said, I really want to go home. I would have loved the school if I just have some friends. And I dont think its really that hard to get friends here. But I'm expected to be friends with Fatin's friends, who are like probably the um 'popular and intimidating' group. And it's pretty hard for me to make friends with them. With other people, I guess it's okay.

And one of the reasons that I didnt want to go to the same school as Fatin is that we'll grow apart. I think it is possible to happen because ever since we met which was 7 years ago, we have never been in the same school together. So I didnt know what to expect. And right now I dont want to tell her all my problems because she has her own problems which are probably worse than mine.

On the other hand, yesterday during free period this guys said My Chemical Romance is emo. And I was about to retort, but I dont know. i didnt have the voice to. But this other guy defended them so I was like "Yeah! You tell him!" To myself anyway.

Anyways, this school is whacked, they have test every freaking week! And TONNES of homework. I am sooooo dreading school. And Emilie, six months? Really? I dont know if I have that much time! Anyways, I'm so into MCR again now. I mean I always have been, its just now I'm in my obsessive mode again. No idea why. But I wish Dina can be obsessive with me!









Sigh, good times, good times.

2 comments:

Nur Hanis Abdullah said...

dude. haha..good for you, finally updated your blog..oh and urm..the part where you said something bout the trampoline guy turned out to be you FRIEND'S BROTHER. urm, isn't it the other way round? too emo to be typing properly huh?

Dianah said...

No it IS my friend's brother. haha.
I'm not that emo, pshh.

 
template by suckmylolly.com