I have fixed my failing-Algebra 2 -problem! I have found myself a student tutor! Okay well Li-Shan found me. She asked me if I needed help and offered me tutoring and since we both have study hall together, it's all good. :D
I found out my GPA is 3.257...The maximum is 4.0, so I'm not sure if that's good or bad but my mom said it's okay..
And right now, I am really freaking out, because this lady at the office said that I should be in Grade 11 because she thinks my grades from Malaysia was 'pretty good' but then my councelor said I should take Grade 10 again because I didn't complete the damn thing and the fact that I don't have my form 4 results doesn't help either..But then again my results were shit so they might just put me in Grade 10 anyway........ I'm confuse :S
I agree that I have studied for most of my grade 10, like chem, physics and bio...But the format here is very different and it's all so confusing to me; so whenever I thought I had learned one particular topic it turned out I got it all wrong. Wth?
I mean I will graduate earlier if I go to Grade 11, but I'm just soooo screwed... nothing is ever normal for me, seriously. These things only happens to me!
Anyway, I'm just starting to notice how good looking some of the guys here at ASD. I don't know, it just suddenly hit me, like 'WHAM, he's cute!' or 'WOAH check that guy out!'
There was this Grade 11 guy that Fatin and I always smile at whenever he walks by, we're creepy but he's just so hott. And the last time I had study hall and I was in the library, I saw this other cute Junior and he was with Li Shan, so I did not hesitate to ask her for help with my Algebra 2 homework XD. And on the same day, in PE class we had to do track games. One of them was high jump and there was this Senior guy who helps out the teacher. He was supposed to help us out with high jump. And I totally suck at it. And he was nice enough to take the bar off for me, hehe. But then again maybe it's because I stopped like 3 times before I actually decided to jump. He wasn't actually that hott at first, but then I'm a sucker for European accents and really really nice guys XD.
And you wouldn't believe it, on the same day, I met this guy Fatihah was talking to. He's a Junior and had like the cutest French accent EVER! And Fatihah said he's very, very shy. But I don't really like shy guys. Only one of us has to be shy, and that is most definitely me!
And TODAY, I found out this cute Junior guy in my Art class is French-Canadian! He has like an awesome French accent too! But only when he speaks French XD.
*Hidayah shouting in delight*
Me: Hey! What's going on?
Hidayah: *point to guy* He's Canadain-French
*Guy smiles*
Me: *GASP* Really? So you can speak French?
Guy: Uhh, yeah. [He must have thought I was stupid, I mean ALL Canadian-French can speak French! I should have known that!]
Me: Ooh, how do you say 'why' in French?
Guy: [something in French that I could not remember]
Me and Hidayah: WOOW
Me: I wish I have French accent!
Hidayah: Me too, I wish I can speak French.!
Me: Yeah, all I know is 'merci'!
*Guy just kept on smiling politely at our excited blaberring*
He has a really cute smile and he's a really really nice guy. He helped me hang my lino print because I was too short.
I know, I'm pathetic. ><
The guy with the green shirt behind me, if u could find me. XD, Yeah, that's the one. And the one in blue tudung is Hidayah and the girl next to me is Malin. :)
I hope I didn't sound like a total men-hunter. Because I'm not, I swear!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Eye - Candy
Posted by
Dianah
at
6:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment