I went for a slumber partay at Maria's on Friday night. It was soooo much fun! Sarah, Lamia and Astrid was there too. They said I was very sick minded that time. I totally disagreed! I mean...okay....so I made a few 'sexual' comments, but THEY were the ones who tried to rape me!
Which reminds me of how funny History class was. It's just so much easier if I post the conversations that took place:
*Brian comes over*
Sarah: Brian, she wants to get rape! *points to me*
Me: *mouth open*
Brian: Oooh, then come Dianah.
Dianah: I said I wanted to do somersault! I didn't say I wanna get rape, I swear! She's the one who likes to rape people! *Points to Sarah*
Sarah: * mouth open*
Brian : Oooh, Sarah.
Sarah: Brian, she wants to get rape! *points to me*
Me: *mouth open*
Brian: Oooh, then come Dianah.
Dianah: I said I wanted to do somersault! I didn't say I wanna get rape, I swear! She's the one who likes to rape people! *Points to Sarah*
Sarah: * mouth open*
Brian : Oooh, Sarah.
Uhh yeaa, and then there's this other thing that happened, which is quite embarrasing on my part. I was a complete gauche! Jandt passed me Anderson's rugby ball and asked me to sign cuz he wants everyone to sign it. So me, Sarah and Fatin were wondering why and thought that he might be leaving us or something.
Sarah: Anderson!
Anderson: *takes headphones off* What?
Sarah: Are you leaving?
Anderson: Whaaa'?
Me: Why are we signing your ball?
*Everybody burst out laughing*
Me: Whaaat?
Julian: Way to go.
Fatin: Why are we signing your 'ball'?
Me: Ohhhh. No, I didn't mean it like that!
Anderson: *takes headphones off* What?
Sarah: Are you leaving?
Anderson: Whaaa'?
Me: Why are we signing your ball?
*Everybody burst out laughing*
Me: Whaaat?
Julian: Way to go.
Fatin: Why are we signing your 'ball'?
Me: Ohhhh. No, I didn't mean it like that!
That was really embarrasing. I really had no idea why they were laughing at first. ><
And regretted it the moment I asked.
And regretted it the moment I asked.
1 comments:
lols.
why r we signing ur ball? man ur horny pfft >.<
Post a Comment