Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pretty odd, pretty sad truth.

I had a weird dream.
It was a sad one too.
In the dream I was in Malaysia and it was my birthday, but nobody remembered it and nobody wished me so I went to the mall to celebrate by myself. And while I was there, I found a friend! Well he found me. I'm not gonna tell you his name because I'm afraid of misinterpretation here and I kinda dont want him to find out. Anyways then he suddenly wish me a Happy Birthday! Anyways, the convo went something like this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Oh, you remembered! You're the only one who remember.
I know, and that's why I skip school today and brought this camera! *shows one of those big photojournalist camera*
Wow, cool!

And then we were just taking pictures of ourselves, and that's it! It was pretty sad because it made me remember that my birthday this year was pretty crappy. I mean some people did remember but two or three of the closest people to me and whom I expected to remember the most did not wish me at all. They even greeted me online but didn't wish me at all and so I didn't bother to remind them. And what's more was that I was in Nine at the time and was having a pretty hard time and the birthday didn't help ><.

Anywho, I can explain for all the weird elements of my dream. I dream of my birthday because I was looking at my friend's sweet sixteen photos on Facebook. The friend I found at the mall? Well, I was looking at his myspace pictures. The huge photojoournalist camera? I was watching a Gossip Girl episode when Jenny and her model friend were taking pictures with the same type of camera. xD. And all this happened right before I went to sleep.

Anyways, I'm gonna post some pictures I took on the bus of this kid, Fawzi. He's my new bus buddy. He likes to 'scare' me and play 'rock, paper, scissors' the tic tac toe way.











Okay, the last one was him trying to take a picure of me, xD..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com