Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who knew..

Apparently when you join the forensics club at my school, you are not gonna be studying bones and be all CSI-ish, instead you participate in debate, serious oral test or a skit.

Why do they call it forensics then?

Anyway, forensics members from other schools came to mine for a three-day competition. Or was it four? Well, they had one today and I had signed up to help with the concession stand for some community hours. Me and Sarah went and so we sold lots of snacks, food (Subway and HUGE pizza, I'm not even kidding) and drinks. It was pretty fun actually, I did 6 hours of service and I only have 4 more for this year, :D.

For those who don't know,community service hours are the time you spend doing stuff to help others. And since I'm new this year I only need 10 hours. Next year, I'll have to do 50 :S.

During the whole community service thing, there was this freshman kid from another school who came to buy some coffee from us. And then we found he's just the most awesome guy ever! He started asking us where do we think he came from. And seriously, it was hard to guess, he looked Caucasian, has brown hair, blue eyes, and some kind of eastern - European accent. After we all had a turn at guessing, it turned out he was actually Lebanese xD. After that, we spent like 2 hours chatting with this guy, because he was SO funny! I think one of our friends thought he was a little weird, but we think he's awesome. And before any of you ask, no he's not hott, he's not even cute, but he is very cute in personality and he has an awesome accent and has the cutest cat ever. He showed me on his iphone xD.

This reminds me of a convo me and Sarah had while we were putting Pepsi into the fridge:


Me: Wow, that guy is so cool! I have to add him on Facebook
Sarah: Yeah, why can't all the guys at our school here be more like him?
*nod* I don't like the guys here.
Yeah, they're jerks.
*Pause*
*sighs* I've always wanted to make my own TV show.
*silence*
...What?...That was so random, what's wrong with you?


We couldn't stop laughing after that, but I seriously don't know why I suddenly blurted that out, all I know was that I was thinking of Gossip Girl. xD

Anyways, I took that quiz that Abee took on BuddyTV for Twilight and Harry Potter character.





I really didn't expect to be those two. But I guess ever since I could see my grades online, I have been a little obsessed with my studies. I even had a nightmare about my grades going down. ><

Oh well, I've decided, if I have an alter ego, I would name her Hermione. :]

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com