It happened during my free period in the library when I was just talking to Adam about how unlucky we both are to have Ms. Painter for English, when suddenly Mr. Bouderou was on the speaker saying something like:
'We are having a lock down, all students go to rural areas.'
I was really, really blurr. I was like 'huh? rural areas?' Then the librarian looked all panicky and told us to hurry up and since I thought 'rural areas' meant homeroom or something, I was about to go out the library but Adam told me that we have to hide behind the bookshelves againts the wall.
And so we all did and the librarians all acted panicky and told us to be quiet as if there really was an attack or something. I saw Amy there too because her Biology class (I think) were using the computers upstairs. She said she wanted to say "Dianah!" but the teacher told her to be quiet.
Anyways, I later then found out that that was some kind of drill in case there's an attack outside or an intruder comes in. I find it pretty funny but also pretty annoying. Because I was kind of in the middle of studying for my vocab test.
Hidayah said she was on the way to the library during the lock down and one teacher spotted her and her friend and told them to go hide in the closet until it's done. xD
I find that pretty hilarious.
Oh and I also found out that the windows are shatter proofed.
I think if I was in the hallway or something during a lock down, I would probably go hide in a locker with my sandwich in my backpack.
Malin said I was 'off the hook' today. I don't know what that means but she said it has something to do with the fact that I keep telling her about how cute some guys were and how this Freshman girl looks a lot like a Junior...but she's not, she just happened to look very mature for her age.
And so we all did and the librarians all acted panicky and told us to be quiet as if there really was an attack or something. I saw Amy there too because her Biology class (I think) were using the computers upstairs. She said she wanted to say "Dianah!" but the teacher told her to be quiet.
Anyways, I later then found out that that was some kind of drill in case there's an attack outside or an intruder comes in. I find it pretty funny but also pretty annoying. Because I was kind of in the middle of studying for my vocab test.
Hidayah said she was on the way to the library during the lock down and one teacher spotted her and her friend and told them to go hide in the closet until it's done. xD
I find that pretty hilarious.
Oh and I also found out that the windows are shatter proofed.
I think if I was in the hallway or something during a lock down, I would probably go hide in a locker with my sandwich in my backpack.
Malin said I was 'off the hook' today. I don't know what that means but she said it has something to do with the fact that I keep telling her about how cute some guys were and how this Freshman girl looks a lot like a Junior...but she's not, she just happened to look very mature for her age.
2 comments:
dude! that was just freakin scary. was der a real attack? O_o
No darl, it was a drill, or else it would have been the world's news headline xD
Post a Comment