I was spazzing out like nobody's business today. At the end of school I realized that I lost my 500 Riyal bill that my dad gave me to buy a sweatshirt that cost 140 Riyal. And of course I spazzed out, I mean he would KILL me if I had lost it. So I checked everywhere, okay not everywhere, just the toilet. And then I straightaway went to the high school office to report it and by that time I was crying. Well, sobbing I guess because no tears spilled, my eyes were just watery, but ANYWAY. I told the lady that I lost it and she asked me some questions and I was so not in the mood for that so I went out and when I saw Sarah I told her what happened. And then the lady went out and told me to answer her questions. She asked me if I had passed the computer room in the morning and I said yes because I was on the way to my Arab class and... It turned out that somebody found it in front of the computer room and gave it to the office! I was so FUCKING RELIEF!
She gave me his name and said that I should give him a thank you note. But I'm so happy I could just give him a fruit basket! But then my dad would ask questions, and I don't want to tell him what happened xD.
Not everybody would turn in the money; hell, most people would probably keep it. Some people here go into people's lockers (the ones without locks) and steals books. That's what happened to Sarah. ><. I am so grateful to Allah that a kind and not-greedy person found my money and not some imbecile. :]
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I need a fruit basket.
Posted by
Dianah
at
5:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oo0o0o00o0o...
is he cute? O_O
I dnt know, i just got the name from the lady in the office xD
but POINT is, I got my money back :D
Dee, go find out if he's cute! Maybe this is a sign... COUGH COUGH
HAHAHA, omg, ily abee! You give me the greatest advice everr xD
Post a Comment