Welcome to Nine Pearls! It's the new 'it' compound! Well, I don't know really, but that's just what people told me xD. Today was pretty okay, I've been pretty happy all week. I took your advice Emz, I'm hanging out with people that I click with. From now on, Emz is my Obionekanobi. Anyways, this really cute kid in the bus, started telling me about her day. And I was just like ... okay, that's nice. But then suddenly it got awkwaaaard.
Kid: Syawal.
Syawal: Yeah?
Kid: My mother is dead.
Me: Your mother is what?
Kid: My mother, she's dead.
Me: uhh, oh. um, I'm really sorry. How did she die?
Kid: She was smoking cigarette and then she put it up her nose.
Me: Oh, um um [I was like, is she joking?] uh, why did she do that?
Kid: Because she was trying to kill herself.
Me: Oh, um, when did she die?
Kid: Uh, the day after yesterday.
Me: Okay [Isn't that today?]
Kid: [rubs eyes]
Syawal: Don't cry.
Me: Uhhhhh...[panicking]
Kid: Syawal.
Syawal: Yeah?
Kid: My mother is dead.
Me: Your mother is what?
Kid: My mother, she's dead.
Me: uhh, oh. um, I'm really sorry. How did she die?
Kid: She was smoking cigarette and then she put it up her nose.
Me: Oh, um um [I was like, is she joking?] uh, why did she do that?
Kid: Because she was trying to kill herself.
Me: Oh, um, when did she die?
Kid: Uh, the day after yesterday.
Me: Okay [Isn't that today?]
Kid: [rubs eyes]
Syawal: Don't cry.
Me: Uhhhhh...[panicking]
I had no idea if she was joking or not. Seriously. And sometimes when she laugh she sounds kinda evil o.O.. But she's such a cute kid, and her hairstyle is even cuter! I asked if I could take a picture of her hair and she said no, so I took them furtively. I mean, what are the chances that she will google me up on the internet and find her pictures on my blog? She's five!
Okay, tonight me and Sarah went walking around the compound and we had a heart to heart talk. It was cool, and we stalked this guy that has the telephone booth and the british accent. Yeap the house is down below!
Yeah, that's all that really happened today. :]
0 comments:
Post a Comment