Yeah I'm sleepy and it's only 8. I'm guessing it's because I went for cross country today and swimming last night. I thought when Maria and Sarah invited me to go swimming at night it would be pretty mild, but for some reason it turned out pretty wild.... but it was fun, Maria brought two of her European friends from some other school. And one of them is as hyper as Sarah on Skittles. XD
Maria were throwing us candies and cookies in the pool and I think that's why I have stomach cramps. Because I ate while swimming ><. And now we have a guy to stalk in our compound, who lives near the telephone booth that is so obvious to everyone but me! I seriously haven't seen it! And why does the telephone booth not have a telephone in it? Weeeeird. I'm sooooo frustrated right now, I can't get to powerschool.com so I can't see my grades! But my mom has and she said I got all As except for a B in Bio and a FREAKING D on Algebra 2... All because of that test. Grrr, that test which I thought I aced but turned out I got so many clumsy mistakes.. And Emz, I still can't call you, I think I got the country code wrong or something... Okay I'm just gonna post a recent conversation I had with Maria in the bathroom today.
Mmmm, no. I don't. Why?
Oh, because me and Sarah have it and i think it's because you fed us food while we were swimming.
Well I don't have it! Must be a Malaysian thing or something. You Malaysians!
She and Sarah are always talking about being Asian and European, it's so funny XD.
Okay this conversation took place on the way home from swimming last night, I don't even know how I could remember it XD.
Sarah: And they're white!
Maria: Why do you do that?
Sarah: Do what?
Maria: Why do you hate white people?
Sarah: I don't hate white people, I love them!
Maria: No you don't, you hate me!
Sarah: But you're not white! You're like, latino...
Maria: Are you kidding me? I'm fucking white!
Me: *laughing uncontrollably*
*Old people stares*
2 comments:
hahaha dianah i love the convo and its sooo cool that u guys swims at night..and that Maria girl is funny haha! or is it Sarah nt sure..but the ones u said "the malaysian things"? ahhaa
lovee yeah
Haha, yeah that was maria...
yeap, they're pretty hyper people XD
Post a Comment